Known wifi do not reconnect
Have you had this problem? You log in to a wireless network, saves your login and the next time you open your laptop you still have to choose network? This fix will probably help:
It may be a problem with the connection information stored in your network profile.
- Go to System Preferences > Network.
- Click the Wi-Fi connection.
- Click the Advanced... button on the bottom right.
- Click the Wi-Fi tab.
- Under Preferred Networks, select your wireless network.
- Click the - (delete) button.
- Turn off your Wi-Fi connection.
- Turn it back on.
- Select and login to your wireless network. This will re-save your connection under Preferred Networks.
- Close your laptop and reopen it to test whether it worked.